Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Bug with achievement "Champions' League"

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 12:21:26 AM
I beat the game twice, with 8 different heroes. Yet the achievement only gives me 7/16.

First run : Joleri + Nonor + Skroig + Gork

Second run : Troe + Sara + Ken + Josh

Let me know if you need me to send you files or anything else you need.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 12:34:37 AM
Also somehow the number of heroes available to me when starting a vessel is 17 and not 16.

Could I have unlocked a secret hero? Maybe I beat the game with one of those secret heroes and he doesn't count for the achievement.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 2:08:46 AM
I cleared it with Josh and 2 other heroes and only got 2 counted. I don't think Josh and Kreyang count for the achievement. Since they aren't from the base game and require DoTE founder and EL founder respectively.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 6:12:48 AM
See this, edit four.

Also, this

I don't think Josh and Kreyang count for the achievement. Since they aren't from the base game and require DoTE founder and EL founder respectively.

is the correct answer. However, I find it pretty strange, that they decide for this achievement to not depend on DLC, yet add refreezerator and library pod achievements.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Oct 30, 2014, 11:14:09 AM
Exohydra wrote:
I don't think Josh and Kreyang count for the achievement. Since they aren't from the base game and require DoTE founder and EL founder respectively.

Indeed, the DLC characters do not count for the "Champions' League" achievement.

arguser wrote:
I believe that there's also a bug with the Elevator Song achievment, did any of you tried it?

The G2G achievements are not in the game yet, but will be added soon.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 5, 2014, 6:53:50 PM
Hi,

Could i suggest that DLC characters could count for this achievement ? And no achievement for the DLC ships (even in hidden success) to avoid to frustrate the non DLCs' buyers.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 5, 2014, 9:10:48 PM
arguser wrote:
I believe that there's also a bug with the Elevator Song achievment, did any of you tried it?

That's curious, I don't even see that achievement.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment