Hello there!

First I'd like to thanks Amplitude Studios for their amazing games. Endless Space and Endless Legend are pure masterpieces. But when it comes to Dungeon of the Endless, it's a bit harder to enjoy it due to a bug only my friends and I seem to encounter:

We are 3 friends willing to play and discover the game together, but for some reason, when joining a lobby hosted by ANY of us, the third player joining can't select a character to play with, and has to stick with "Random".

No matter who hosts the game, and who comes third (Between friend A and B, and me), we can't select any character. When clicking the selection buttons, it makes the regular selecting noise, but the UI doesn't reacts.

Others people joining us seem to be able to choose, though. Also, I tried joining a random game alone this morning as a third player, and the issue still persists.

The only workaround we found to be able to play together with the character we want is for two of us to wait in the lobby, then wait for a random third player to connect to the lobby, tell the last one to connect quickly for him to be the fourth player, kick the third player (We are willing to discover the game by ourselves in the beginning.) and then start the game quickly.

This workaround is very impractical (We have to wait for a player to come) and kind of rude since we have to kick the third player in order to play.

We all checked the game files integrity via the steam tool, used several different monitor resolution, and restarted our computers and game several times. No dice.

Both my friends and me are running on Windows 7. (64 bits for me, and 32 for friends A and B, I believe)

Please help us to enjoy this game together!

Thanks.

Output.rar