hello I have been playing the game a lot a lately an must say i'm very impressed it reminds me a lot of ftl which I consider to be my favourite steam game so far. I have run into a few bugs though

1. lots of trouble moving inventory around from backpack to characters and buying and selling with merchants. It resolves if I quit game and restart but this as not been possible in some situations.

2. the bosses that appear in rooms and grow(not sure what they are called) I have had on a few occasions killed all the enemies that have come forward. Till the music changed to let me know i'd killed them but when I've gone into rooms that were dark the bosses have been there all powered up to the max but the warning indicators to tell me what rooms they were in never came on and were not present so then I had to check every apparently empty room and found more bosses. sometimes multiple ones occupying the same space. which makes it incredibly hard to defeat. I then found my self after killing all enemies running round to find any hidden bosses which happened quite regularly after the first time

3. on one occasion when enemies spawned I found a magic using monster in the centre of every dark room unable to move I quickly killed them and it didn't repeat but there was an obvious bug in effect

4. only a small one in the controls it says to choose all heroes press q but on my computer I need to press `````` the button next to one?

possible improvements

1. I would like you to be able to pick groups of heroes at the same time to move around. currently you can choose either one or all of the heroes which is no use when you have heroes operating machines who you don't want to move. either allow to make ctrl groups assigned to keys or do what they do on ftl and open a box with the mouse and all heroes with in are selected

2. put alerts on the mini map as well as large map. I have found myself operating from the mini map completely unaware that there was an alert on the map

3. before moving to next floor maybe an option screen to allow inventory management. I have often gone on to the next level and forgot to put useful items into my backpack that are then lost forever. very annoying when your saving an aftershave and it is no longer there on the next floor and for some reason you've only got a spare t shirt oops!

4. I would also make the unlocking of heroes harder. so that certain heroes can only be unlocked when you've completed the game with different pods, or completed the game on different difficultys with that hero. I managed to unlock all heroes in about 4 games on very easy run throughs not very challenging.