Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Invincible Mobs

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Aug 8, 2014, 3:19:30 AM
I made an account to go ahead and post this little bug. For some reason, certain creep wave spawned as not taking damage, as I only learned after healing my characters for 20 seconds before realizing nothing was dying except me.

A screenshot of me standing back and just letting it end. 1 floor away from unlocking another character too. :/

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=297420072
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 10, 2014, 7:24:45 AM
I had this happen a few days ago, did you check you didnt have 2 of those 'Stele' things, they can have a buff on them that gives your heroes -50% damage, so if 2 of them are active your heroes are doing 0% damage. I am not sure if its meant to work that way, it would make more sense to me if they were multiplicative but the way it is worded makes it correct that your heroes were doing 0% damage (and turrets/minor modules would be at +160% damage totaling 260% damage)
0Send private message
10 years ago
Aug 11, 2014, 9:26:35 AM
Metronomy wrote:
I had this happen a few days ago, did you check you didnt have 2 of those 'Stele' things, they can have a buff on them that gives your heroes -50% damage, so if 2 of them are active your heroes are doing 0% damage. I am not sure if its meant to work that way, it would make more sense to me if they were multiplicative but the way it is worded makes it correct that your heroes were doing 0% damage (and turrets/minor modules would be at +160% damage totaling 260% damage)

Good suggestion!

This bug will be corrected in the next update.

Cheers,
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 6, 2014, 4:57:12 AM
Saylawl wrote:
Good suggestion!

This bug will be corrected in the next update.

Cheers,

Just experienced same issue, two Stele active, had to party wipe off two weak mobs because my heroes were doing 0% damage.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 6, 2014, 10:49:28 AM
Hi,

You're right, it will be fixed for good in the next update!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment