Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Bug report - Profile reset

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 5, 2014, 3:27:45 AM
I know that the game has been released and all bugs should have been fixed but I have found one that cropped up post release. DOE is not saving my unlocks. Since the complete game was released, none of the characters I have unlocked have been saved. Is there anyone else who has encountered similar difficulties?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 5, 2014, 5:14:14 PM
I have exactly the same problem. Everyday I start from 0, all the characters that I have unlocked are not there anymore. Yesterday I saved a game and quit, today the game doesn't find my game anymore and I have to start from 0.

I disabled the cloud system from Steam (i.e. at some point I received a message that my steam game save was desynchronised) but I have the same issues without.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 5, 2014, 8:16:01 PM
I have 2 issues;

- I cannot change resolution it is always the minimum one (i.e. feeling that it is zoomed in)

- As soon as I quit the game, nothing is saved. Either the characters I had unlocked or the game I was playing before I saved it. Whenever I start a new game everything starts from scratch.

I am playing 1.0.15. I tried to desinstall everything (and erase manually the folders in document), then reinstall it, but it doesn't change anything. I tried to install and play without my firewall, it doesn't make any difference.

You'll find the zip package enclosed. Thank you for your help!
DOE files.zip
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 6, 2014, 10:53:33 AM
Hi,

We apologize for the inconvenience.

The resolution isn't a bug, you can't change the zoom level.

We're investigating on the profile reset, but it seems to be a problem with your systems, which is really hard to reproduce and debug.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 7, 2014, 12:29:31 PM
I tried on my macbook and it solved the 2 issues; I.e. I confirm that on a screen from similar size I see more rooms on the mac than on the PC, where everything it zoomed in. What I mean here is that the Mac is in line with what I see on videos & screenshot, not the pc smiley: smile

I have been able to save too. So indeed it comes from the PC but this is the only game where I have such issue, I'm still trying to find out where it comes from but it looks like I'm not the only one with this issue.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 9, 2014, 6:59:56 AM
I am having the same issue with the profile not saving. I will have the steam achievements and hours played displayed in Steam but once I leave the game the heroes I have unlocked disappear and game I was playing is lost. This is a major issues for me, who can I contact for refund?
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment