Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

No main menu GUI with 3840x2160 using NVIDIA DSR

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 4:01:01 PM
version 1.0.23

I have a guess why this is happing.

nvidia DSR only works properly in fullscreen and it looks like the DoE fulllscreen is a borderless window mode and DSR doesn't work in borderless window mode. if i tab out of the game, the monitor resolution is not change like it should be.

if this is happing with a native UHD screen to this would be a serious issue.

edit: the version should be 1.1.23 but 1.0.23 is shown in the game main menu. i guess a bug too. of cause i can't see the version with the bug X-).
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 5:44:09 PM
I think I'm having the same issue. Despite deleting the registry and reinstalling the game, I still don't have a main menu GUI when I start the game. I've tried rescaling and setting my monitor resolution to different values with no luck.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 14, 2014, 9:40:24 PM
the settings data of the game isn't in the reg. you find it under: C:\Users\"your user name"\Documents\Dungeon of the Endless

edit: don't delete this folder you will delete your progress too. i think the UserProfile.pfl is the file that contains your progress but not sure.
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 16, 2014, 4:42:27 PM
i created a backup from the said folder and delete it than i started the game and it was completely reset after that i put the UserProfile.pfl back in the right folder and got my progress back and i was able to see the main menu GUI again.

i didn't tried UHD DSR again.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment