Howdy folks. I've played since the early access phase and had no issues during that time period.

Problem #1:

Since the game officially launched, I've only had one non-buggy playthrough (levels 1-6). I closed out at level 6 one day, started Dungeon of the Endless (DotE) up later and it continues to crash. I'd really love to play the game in its current state, but based on the unpredictability of these crashes, I can get through 1-3 doors before it randomly shuts down w/no notice (thereby no chance to save progress).

Computer details:

I am running DotE via Steam.

CPU: Intel Core i7-3740QM CPU @ 2.70 GHz (Quad-Core)

8 GB RAM

Graphics Card: Nvidia GeForce GTX 680M; on-board graphics controller: Intel HD Graphics 4000 (I have the dedicated video card, vs the on-board set to handle most games/applications by default via the nVidia control panel)

Resolution: 1920 x 1080

Audio controller: Realtek High Definition Audio

Game version: 1.0.25

Diagnostics: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5XwM26cdBxIeGdyWjhET0syaWc/view?usp=sharing

Game Save: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5XwM26cdBxIaHM0bTQ3bE9sTDQ/view?usp=sharing

Screenshot: N/A as the CTD is too fast to register anything; no error messages show up on-screen; only reference is attached logs.

Below is a crash log file from playing today (22 NOV 2014).

output_log.txt

Log files from previous crashes:

output_log.txtoutput_log.txtoutput_log.txtoutput_log.txtoutput_log.txt

I have tried standard (64-bit) launch and the custom 32-bit launch using Steam. Both produce CTD errors that visually appear the same.

Problem #2:

The game will continue to play background music, but provide a grey screen when I attempt to make it the main application after alt-tabbing out (example: I had it up/running in main menu while typing the main body of this post).

Unfortunately print screen did not work that time. I'll try again if it produces the same result. Essentially a completely grey screen w/a small 'MS Windows' style blue bar in the upper left corner w/'Dungeon of the Endless' listed.

Any thoughts would be most appreciated.

Cheers all!

Falthion