Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

DotE Bug and Crash

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Nov 29, 2014, 2:26:42 PM
I bought Dungeon of the Endless yesterday, november 28th, and I've been having some issues. Yesterday, when I first played the game, it loaded and I started a game , but after a couple minutes of playing, my screen would glitch out and I couldn't do anything except restart the computer. This occurred several times . Today, I went to check if the problem had changed, and this time it got to the cave art screen and then crashed every time I launched. I am currently using version 1.0.25. The SAV, diagnostics, and output files are attached in zip form.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Nov 29, 2014, 2:32:00 PM
Also, I have no special characters in my steam name, and i tried to run steam as an administrator, but the same thing happened. Another strange thing is that steam popped up with a message telling me I would have to put in a code, but I never saw where that was supposed to go.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 1, 2014, 9:25:59 PM
The start up problem was fixed when I reinstalled the game, but the screen freeze with strange lines still happens. I would get a screen shot, but I am not able to do anything after the glitch.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 1:25:33 PM
Hello Endless and welcome on the forum! smiley: smile

Thank you for your report!

We need more information about your issue. Could you please give us the file below?

Temporary Files

• For PC: [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/
  • For MAC: Diagnostics.*.html - ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/

Could you please also give us the specs of you computer (OS, graphic card etc...)

Thank you!
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment