Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game crash when loading new level & many other issue

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 11:15:38 PM
Dear developer

I am apologise for my bad english and gramma in advance. I will try my best to cooporate with you.

I have played you game for more than 20 hour and i have to say i enjoy it. You really mad a game that touch my style.

In my experience so far with my solo gameplay i never crash not once. The game run smootly with every function in the game.

But the issue start when i start play multiplayer with my friend.

1. When loading new level the screen freeze at "Waiting for other player" & "100%" and won't go anywhere anymore.

I play with my frind in the same room some can pass through gameplay & can event play it properly. But some won't pass through anywhere just freeze in loading screen.

Sometime we can fix it by keep switching between full screen & windowed mode (alt+ enter). But somtime it won't work.

2.When loading new level someone will crash and force to quit the game. But the other 3 can still continue playing.

All of this Happen in Window XP & 7

XP 1 time. 7 4 time.

I only have my log (XP) at the moment. If you need more info please ask for.

OS

I using window XP have crash once.

One using window 7 and the other 2 using window 8.

The one who use window 7 crash the most.(4 times)

VERSION

-Me and my friend are playing version 1.0.25

(i bet it is the newest so far)

GAME SAVE

-I don't know why but i cant find this game save from the directory you mention. Maybe it in otherwhere in my stream library.

And my issue won't involve in save game because it in multiplayer and can't save at all. (I hope we can save multiplayer in the future)

OUTPUT LOG

-output_log.rar

DIAGNOSTICS.HTML

-Diagnostics.rar

REGISTRY.XML

-Registry.rar

SCREENSHOTS

-I don't have it because the game crash or freeze when loading new stage. It just a loading screen with 100% progress.

I am very sorry for my bad english again. Plase solve this problem because we can't make a progress in game at all.

(the crash always happen before we can secure any new hero character or end the game. It really a pain to retry and fail again)

Regards

Razeoryuno
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 4, 2014, 4:37:40 PM
Hello razeoryuno and welcome on the forum!

We are glad to see that you like our game. smiley: smile

We are aware that there is an issue with the stability for the multiplayer mode and we understand the players want to play with their friends. We apologize for the inconvenience. We are currently working on this point, this is our top priority at the moment.

Thank you a lot for your report, the files and the precise description of your issue!

Cheers,
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment