Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game Broken, Need help desperatly

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 5, 2014, 11:57:58 AM
The issue - I cannot start the game after I have successfully closed the game downafter a first play through. I cannot start the game by pressing play in my steam library, steam says "app is already running." So I opened task manager, but there's not process related to any of the game running.

I cannot uninstall it either because it requires me to close the game when It's not there. When I try to run a command prompt force taskkill, The DungeonoftheEndless.exe shows, but when I type in Taskkill /F /IM DungeonoftheEndless.exe, it give me an error message, "ERROR: The process "DungeonoftheEndless.exe with PID 5308 could not be terminated. Reason: There is no running instance of the task." Yet it's listed when I typed tasklist in the command prompt, showing "DungeonoftheEndless.exe 5308 2 48,363 K"

Please help.

Specs -

Win 8

Intel core i7-4790k

CPU 4.00GHz

16GB Ram

64bit OS

Version - The latest one, I can't even check it since I can't start the game.

Game save - I've finished the game once on very easy mode, but there is no gamesave, only Registry.xml and UserProfile.pfl
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 5, 2014, 12:07:00 PM
Edit: Solved, deleted steam appcache and restart computer, reinstall the game and it's working again.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment