Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Crash on Startup on Cave Splash Art Screen after Logo

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 9, 2014, 1:03:16 AM
Hello

I've tried both workarounds even though i knew my steam name didn't have any wrong characters and neither of them worked.

I tried the command -force-opengl and that doesn't work at all. I also tried the command -force-d3d11 and that let me start the game and play it but it renders all of the rooms darkened with no lights and it almost ruins the game for me.

I am playing version 1.0.25

there is no game save to mention since i can't play the game

output_log.txt Here is my output log

Diagnostics_20141208_080129.zip Here all all of my diagnostics files

Weirdly enough there is no registry file where you have specified it to be, under Documents/Dungeon of the Endless/Users/ there is nothing but a folder named "99698927" and there is no registry file in that folder. Maybe this has to do with the fact that I was never prompted to enter my CD Key for the game tha I was provided with. Not sure, anyways....

Here is my screenshot of the game crashing when no commands are input

No screenshot can be taken when I use the -force-opengl input because it crashes to the desktop. But this window does pop up after it crashes.

Here is the screenshot of the darkened rooms when I start the game with the -force-d3d11 steam command, as you can see it would become extremelt frustrating to play like this.

Thank you for your time and and future solution that can be made from this info
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 9, 2014, 10:31:23 AM
Hello quack929 and welcome on the forum!

Thank you for your report, we will look into it.

Here is how to redeem your CD key on our website: link.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment