Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game takes to desktop but not crash

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 10, 2014, 2:46:19 AM
Hi everyone,

Dungeon of the Endless is a amazing and i'm playing it on a mac OSX 10.8.5, Steam Version, and it runs greatly!

Today I've got this issue: while i'm playing, the game kits to desktop but do not really crash. I can still hear the music and I have the crystal icon on the dock, but not either clicking on it or command+tab brings the game back. There is no error messages too. If I force quit the game and relunch it, the option to CONTINUE the game is on, but if I just quit the game at the dock by right click and then quit I loose the Continue option.

As I said, I reported this issue only today because I've been playing all last week without a single bug on Very Easy and Easy dificulty.

What could we do about it?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 12, 2014, 4:19:23 PM
Hello Murabr,

We need more information about your issue. Could you please provide us the files below?

OUTPUT LOG

• For PC: [Steaminstalldir]/Steamapps/Common/Dungeon of the Endless/DungeonoftheEndless_Data/output_log.txt
  • For MAC: (via the OSX Console) - ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log

DIAGNOSTICS.HTML

• For PC: [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/Diagnostics*.html
  • For MAC: Diagnostics.*.html - ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/

You can attach them to your post.

Thank you!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment