Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Crash when going to next level

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 2:54:44 AM
I bought the game a couple days ago off of steam. I have played a total of 10.5 hours (according to steam) and have had 8 crashes. I love the game so far, but these crashes are ruining it for me.

Description: The game crashes sometimes between levels. I don't think that it even starts loading the next level. The save is lost when the game crashes.

Version: 1.0.25

Output Log: I will only include the most recent one as an attachment. If more are needed, let me know and I can upload the rest.

output_log.txt

Thank you in advance.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 2:14:57 PM
Hello Duket and welcome on the forum!

I'm glad that you like the game so far. smiley: smile

Thank you for your report. However, we need more information about your issue.

Could you please give us the files below?

What are your specs ?(OS, graphic card...)

DIAGNOSTICS.HTML

For PC: [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/Diagnostics*.html

For MAC: Diagnostics.*.html - ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/

I suggest you to save often your game and to quit the application, re-launch it. We are still working on the stability of the game.

Thank you.

Cheers,
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 2, 2014, 9:57:43 PM
I looked, but cannot seem to find a diagnostics file with a HTML extension. I will include the diagnostics files that I can find, and hope they help.

Diagnostics.zip
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 4, 2014, 11:16:38 AM
version 1.0.25, crashes right after finishing the dialog in the elevator, right before loading the next level. Does not leave a save. Sounds like the same problem so I figured I would post my files here.

Love the game, hope you can fix this.
Diagnostics_20141203_220848.zip
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 13, 2014, 3:05:07 PM
Même problème pour moi entre l'étage 22 et 23 d'un run Drill smiley: frown

J'ai pris l'ascenseur, j'avais la musique mais je restais sur l'étage avec des ennemis arrivant en boucle. Obligez de quitter le jeu et quand j'ai relancé je n'avais pas de sauvegarde disponible.

https://www.sendspace.com/file/o00znv Voila mon fichier Diagnostics en espérant que ça vous serve à améliorer la stabilité de cet excellent jeu.

Carte graphique : NVIDIA Geforce GTX 660
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment