Love the game, have been having alot of fun with it in multiplayer. Found a bug in which the game crashes after quite a while playing, probably 3 - 4 hours playtime, and causes ram to increase until the 2gb limit, likely a memory leak. Would also really like to see the save functionality within multiplayer even if it was just saving the characters at the beginning of the level.

DESCRIPTION - In multiplayer playing through a game the game sporadically crashes and disconnects. Have played multiplayer now 4 times, it has crashed all 4 times. This last time I checked ram consumption it was at 1.6gb, the host was at 2gb. It is a 32bit process so I am guessing there is probably a memory leak which slowly creeps up the memory usage until it hits the 2gb wall and crashes.

VERSION - 1.025

GAME SAVE - unfortunately - there is no such feature within multi player (but we really really want it added smiley: smile

OUTPUT LOG

Only log I could find is as follows and is attached.

For PC: [Steaminstalldir]/Steamapps/Common/Dungeon of the Endless/DungeonoftheEndless_Data/output_log.txt

SCREENSHOTS - By the time you see the crash its a bit too late for screen shots, and likely wouldn't help anyway.