Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Dungeon of the Endless Crash on start

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 23, 2014, 1:48:19 AM
I just purchased dungeon of the endless, when i load the application the amplitude screen plays and then the game crashed at the next screen, any help would be much appreciated because this game looks amazing and I really do want to play it.

Looking through the other people who have asked about the crash, and you ask to upload the diagnostics and output log, I uploaded the outlook log but there are no files called diagnostics in the temporary folder.

Thnakyou for your help
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 23, 2014, 11:26:02 AM
Hello sslg99, welcome on the forum!

We are actually gathering information in order to find a fix.

Can you please make sure you have the latest drivers installed? If not, please update them!

Could you also test those commands? "-force-d3d11" and "-force-opengl"

(You can also try "-novideo" but only if the screen is in black once you launched the game.)

Here is how to enter those commands: Right Click on Dungeon of the Endless in Steam > Properties > General > Define the launching options of the game > test one command > Press "Ok" > Launch the game.

If those commands do not work could you please send us the files below? You can add the files in your post.

• Output:

• For PC: [Steaminstalldir]/Steamapps/Common/Dungeon of the Endless/DungeonoftheEndless_Data/output_log.txt
    • For MAC: (via the OSX Console) - ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
  • Diagnostics.html - [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/Diagnostics*.html

Thank you!

Cheers,
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment