Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Crash: fatal error in gc: duplicatehandle failed

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Dec 3, 2014, 3:01:07 PM
I got this error while trying to load into a game. Floor 6, almost done with the floor. It happened once before in another save but upon rebooting the game, the save loaded fine. This crash comes up consistently each time the save comes up. Sometimes it will load the game, sometimes it will not.

The game can be played if you alt+tab to its window. However, it hangs whenever you save (and it may or may not save) and it hangs when you go up to the next floor (in an attempt to auto save from what it seems like). Please let me know what files you'd need to dupe this bug. Thanks!

Also this had Gork+Sara's storyline (I believe this was the last floor that their story would finish); wondering if that might have something to do anything.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 4, 2014, 4:41:51 PM
Hello ngelicdark,

We need more information about your issue. Could you please provide us the files below?

• OUTPUT LOG

• For PC: [Steaminstalldir]/Steamapps/Common/Dungeon of the Endless/DungeonoftheEndless_Data/output_log.txt
    • For MAC: (via the OSX Console) - ~/Library/Logs/Unity/Player.log
  • DIAGNOSTICS.HTML

• For PC: [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/Diagnostics*.html
    • For MAC: Diagnostics.*.html - ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless/Temporary Files/

Thank you!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Dec 4, 2014, 11:34:33 PM
I started a new game (actually maybe this is the second one? I found it to be too addicting to keep away >.> ) I hope it doesn't affect the files:

output_log.txt

My diagnostics folder has several files so I'll put them all here as a .rar archive.

Hope it helps!

Temp.rar

NOTE: Some of the diagnostic files may be related to some multiplayer games I've tried playing a few days ago where a member of the party would disconnect out of the blue before entering the floor (common glitches, bugs, etc.) so they may be there too. Sorry if that may add to the confusion.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment