Refreezerator didn't show up

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 1, 2015, 5:31:05 PM
Desc: Refreezerator didn't show up in Pod selection, but Kreyang is unlocked

Version: 1.0.25

Diagnostic: Diagnostic.html

Screenshoot:

Bought the Emperor pack and Crystal pack, checked all DLC, kreyang unlocked but can't see the refreezerator pod smiley: frown
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 1, 2015, 7:14:46 PM
The pod needs to be unlocked the hard way through playing. The pack only unlocks the ability to unlock it.

Unlock condition is: Never have the crystal get damaged in a winning game.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 2, 2015, 2:31:18 PM
melkathi wrote:
The pod needs to be unlocked the hard way through playing. The pack only unlocks the ability to unlock it.

Unlock condition is: Never have the crystal get damaged in a winning game.

erm is this unlock "to show up on the list" ?

the pod isn't showing in the first place (i know i need to unlock it first to use that)

and after read the diagnostic myself, i found out i don't have 1 DLC (even though i own crystal pack and emperor pack)

and it's somehow linked into https://steamdb.info/search/?a=app&q=297652 Endless Legend - Community Bonus Founder Pack DLC
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 6, 2015, 3:38:07 PM
Actually, the app ID: 297652 and 297650 are the same. It's the Endless Legend Founder pack (false) now called Emperor pack.

Are you playing a multiplayer game? The thing is that the Refreezerator pod is not actually available in MP but only in singleplayer mode. Please let us know if it appears on the list of spaceships then.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 6, 2015, 9:45:32 PM
Steph'nie wrote:
Actually, the app ID: 297652 and 297650 are the same. It's the Endless Legend Founder pack (false) now called Emperor pack.

Are you playing a multiplayer game? The thing is that the Refreezerator pod is not actually available in MP but only in singleplayer mode. Please let us know if it appears on the list of spaceships then.

ah yes, i'm playing in MP session, let me see in SP later then (still have "save files before owning the EL-Emperor"

thanks for the reply smiley: smile
0Send private message
0Send private message
Comment