Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Dungeon of the Endless crashes

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 4, 2015, 12:36:44 PM
Hello,

I already changed my Steam name from toni3d to toni, also ran it as Administrator and tried the -novideo option with no luck. I haven't changed anything in my graphics card configuration thought (pc specs attached). My PC is not very new but I play pretty nice recent Steam games like Transistor, Risk of Rain, etc without problem.

DESCRIPTION: I haven't been able of playing yet. I start the game and during the cave artwork will usually freeze, if I click the mouse it will not response so Windows will give me the option of killing the process. If I wait a few minutes the screen will usually become black without sound and no playable. Once the game started to the menu screen but it froze after choosing Options. I also change my pc resolution before starting but no help (usually is 1920 and I changed to 1280).

VERSION: I have no idea, if it can be checked from outside the game, from Steam or whatever please let me know. As far as I know I cannot launch the game so I cannot see the version.

GAME SAVE - cannot even go to the menu screen,

OUTPUT LOG - attached

DIAGNOSTICS.HTML - attached

REGISTRY.XML - couldn't find Registry.xml inside the folder [Documentsdir]/Dungeon of the Endless/Users/[steamID]/Registry.xml, attached what was there

SCREENSHOTS - I think no screenshots relevant, just very easy to get a Windows "close process" advice and if I wait the black screen with the mouse moving around

Thank you and hope it get solved
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 6, 2015, 12:20:32 PM
Hi,

if I start the game and I don't touch anything the menu screen will appear and looks like I can play. I cannot do"weird" things like leave the game in second plane while using Windows, etc
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment