Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Operator not operating (or repairing)

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 15, 2015, 8:15:26 PM
Description: One run through, I set up a chokepoint with Hikensha, who had Operator and Repair. I noticed that the minor modules were still damaged and assumed that the wave wasn't over, but I sent a runner through all rooms, and that was not the case. At that point I also noticed Hikensha wasn't operating the Industry module either. I tried turning off and turning on power to the room, I tried making them leave the room and come back (both powered on and off). Doing that did make them repair most of the minor modules, but as the screenshot shows, there is still one not repaired, and the major module not being operated. This is a run using the Library pod, if that impacts anything. Attached is the requested documents, I had to use rar instead of zip due to size restrictions, also there were multiple diagnostics html files so I included them all.

Version: 1.0.25
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 15, 2015, 8:18:49 PM
Further testing, I moved Hikensha to my other chokepoint, and he started operating, and moved the Warden to the problem room and he didn't operate or repair either.

For all intents and purposes, they act like the room is empty.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment