Hello,

Ever since the last two updates I've noticed something about the 'Ctrl-' assigned party groups.

Example 1 - Starting a game on version 1.0.43 with Josh and Troe. I ctrl-selected both to make them my team 3, "Ctrl-3". I realised I wanted to restart with a different hero, so, abandoned, straight to menu, new game, and chose Emlek and Troe. Previously, this would have reset the parties, so only 1 and 2 would have worked to select Emlek and Troe, respectively. However, the "3" party assigned from my previous game, was still present over just Troe's portrait in this game.

Example 2 - Restoring saves previous to these two updates would preserve assigned parties (e.g. groups of 2 to protect the runner, full groups to move all to one room, etc.), but now when I Continue a game, all the number-assigned groups are wiped clean, so that only the default 1-4 non-visible automatic groupings are functional. I can re-assign the party numbers, no problem, just thought it was strange that they wiped every time I save and quit.

Thanks for you help.