Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unable to load old save game

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 21, 2015, 7:40:04 AM
Version: 1.0.40

Description: I am unable to play from saved game. Save from previous version loads to 100%,

but loading screen does not go away. Pressing F8 to turn off gui removes the loading screen

and I can see the level, but not interact.

Zip file: DotEdebug.zip
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 21, 2015, 9:26:50 AM
Hi, your profile (UserProfile.pfl) is missing.

Could you join it as well?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 21, 2015, 11:11:43 AM
I am having the same issue also, game loads to 100% and then hangs. CPU keeps churning but nothing ever happens.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 21, 2015, 11:39:28 AM
I have the same issue. Game starts, lets me 'Continue', loads to 100% and then hangs. The loading screen art looks partly broken. I was playing with the drill.

My Version is: 1.0.40

The zip in case you need another one: DotE Bug.zip

Though a bug report thread might not be the best place to say, I love your game, enjoy it a lot, thanks a bunch!

Take care
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 22, 2015, 8:59:16 AM
After the new update it works for me. (The loading screen art still looks broken though.)

Thanks a lot for the quick action!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 22, 2015, 3:08:45 PM
The patch fixed my issue as well. I'm very impressed with the quick turnaround, thanks so much.

Love the game too smiley: smile
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 22, 2015, 5:35:31 PM
Hi there!

Absolutely love the game!

However, I'm also experiencing this problem since the update before last, and the recent one has not fixed it for me.

I still get stuck on 100% on the loading screen, with the message: "Can't build major module: No available slot in selected room" appearing as soon as it is at 100%, then fading out shortly after. I can hear the sound effects on the floor, but nothing else. F8 allows me to view the floor, but again, not interact.

Version: 1.0.43

Game save: DotEBugSave.rar

Output log: output_log.rar

Diagnostics: Diagnostics.rar

Registry: Registry.rar

User Profile: UserProfile.rar

Screenshots: DotEScreenshots.rar

Many thanks for your help :]
0Send private message
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 23, 2015, 9:35:43 AM
Don't restart your game guys, we are currently pushing a special version for you to retrieve your saves!
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 24, 2015, 4:13:12 AM
That worked perfectly!

I am impressed by the devs fixing this for us with a special version. I don't see this level of support very often these days, and it is greatly appreciated.

Thank you very much.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment