Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Performance loss FPS

Copied to clipboard!
10 years ago
Jan 26, 2015, 5:12:43 AM
I have noticed a drop in frames per second since this last patch update. Are other people experiencing this? Is this a known issue?
0Send private message
10 years ago
Jan 26, 2015, 10:21:10 AM
Hey!

Could you please give us more details about your specs? Could you also try to use this command in Steam? -force-d3d9

Here is how to: Right Click on DotE in Steam > select "Properties" > General > Define the launching options of the game > -force-d3d9 > Ok and launch the game. Tell us if it seems to be better or not. smiley: smile

Thank you.
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 18, 2015, 8:57:49 AM
Wow! Thank you! I have no idea what this command changed, but my game is running smoothly again! I stopped playing because I was so frustrated, and now I can enjoy this again! This is easily one of the best games I've played in the last decade, and I am really impressed with the amplitude community, devs, and products. Keep up the good work you rock!!!!
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 18, 2015, 9:08:58 AM
Oh, also here are some specs if it helps you at all!

Processor: Intel Core i5 CPU - 2.27 Ghz

Ram: 4 Gb

Graphic Card: Nvidia Geforce 325m, 1gb

It's a laptop that's getting up there in age, if there's anything else you want to know let me know. Thank you! Gotta get back to the dungeon now.... It's time to die some more =D
0Send private message
10 years ago
Feb 18, 2015, 9:24:34 AM
Hello! I'm glad that the game is working well, thank you for your comment and enjoy! smiley: smile

Cheers,
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment