Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Sometimes, there is no room behind a door.

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 14, 2015, 3:37:33 AM
Not that I'm complaining, really - it's actually sometimes a positive thing. But I'm pretty sure it's a bug.

Sometimes, when I open 2 or 3 doors at the same time, one of the doors will have nothing behind it. What I do is send each hero to a separate door, and then retreat to a turret-filled room.

However, in some rare occasions (it's happened 3 times in about 10 attempts), the second door I try to open has nothing behind it. Just no room at all. In the map, I see the 2 white lines representing a door, and in the normal view I see the door that's open... nothing behind it.

As far as I can tell, this seems to happen on specific timing, possibly when 2 rooms attempt to load at the exact same time, perhaps? Because it has not happened while opening one door at a time. Also, it hasn't (as far as I know) stopped me from reaching the elevator.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 14, 2015, 9:37:28 AM
Hello eslachance and welcome to the forum! smiley: smile

We haven't seen this issue in the past and it seems to be quite uncommon. If you reproduce this issue again, could you please provide us the following file?

• GAME DIRECTORY

• For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless
    • For MAC: ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless

Thank you!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 14, 2015, 11:44:13 PM
Hi Saylawl,

Thanks for the reply. When should I save these files? Should I Save and Quit from the game so you can read the save game directly?

Evelyne
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 15, 2015, 8:16:51 AM
eslachance wrote:
Should I Save and Quit from the game so you can read the save game directly?

Yes, exactly! Feel free to use a Google Drive/DropBox link in your next post. smiley: approval

Once you have done it, you can continue your game. smiley: smile

Cheers,
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment