Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Several bugs in 1.0.59 (Can't enter door, hidden door)

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 1:14:13 PM
Several issues with the new patch.

Win 8, 1920x1080, Ver 1.0.59

-In frozen level (10), I open the door but the character doesn't go in. The green cursor appears but no characters can go in there. This happened a few times in different places. Was going for the open all doors achievement so that didn't happen. Also, the science module and merchant in the level were hard to click on, sometimes the cursor wouldn't appear over them, and sometimes it had no effect. I ended up opening a door that was behind the one I couldn't go in. The characters would go all the way around the door instead of going directly in. It was as if it was a wall, instead of a room.

-Level 12, on my map there were no red doors to open. I found a door in the in game view that was unhighlighted, and once I opened it mobs started rushing from everywhere, and other doors started opening. It was as if I had picked up the crystal, except I didn't. Anyway, my 3 hour game ended in about 10 seconds after this bug. Very disappointing smiley: frown

Diagnostic file and screen for reference. Let me know if I can give anything else.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 5:41:32 PM
ebichugun wrote:
I thought secret doors is a new feature

I don't know about that, no red doors available and the game spazzing out after opening that doesn't seem like a feature to me.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 5:53:57 PM
Hello there,

Thank you a lot for your report, I'm forwarding it to the technical team!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment