Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Invisible wall

Copied to clipboard!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 17, 2015, 8:44:17 AM
Hello ebichugun,

Thank you for your report, could you please provide us the following file?

GAME DIRECTORY

• For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless
  • For MAC: ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless

Thank you.

EDIT: It will be fixed in the next version!
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 17, 2015, 9:38:10 PM
I also have a problem like this one. character stope responding to commands, and i am unable to explore the room i opened with any character. Unfortunately it happened during a wave spawn and would not let me save and quit, and when i force closed my save was deleted smiley: frown
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 4:21:28 PM
I'm getting the same issue in the same environment as ebichugun and Axl_2baz
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 4:22:09 PM
Hello there,

Thank you for your reports. Could you please add the files that I mentioned above in your next post? It would be really helpful. smiley: smile
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 5:19:39 PM
Encountered the same problem, twice.

1st time there was a monster that didn't come with the pack, sent hero to slay it and found it walking in place. Killed it and my hero got stuck in the same spot. Wiped out at the next wave since he couldn't do anything.

Then a few games later ran into it again, this time I wasn't gonna go down the same, so I rerouted power and build defences to withstand the wave. Survived but all my heroes got stuck. Save & quit => Continue, could move away from the room but not past the room. It was gonna be "open all doors and win" -game, but had to give that up for the sake of continuing. Then I checked the rest of the unexplored routes only to find out that the exit was the last room to be found, and it was on the other side of the impassable room... -_- Resulting in my heroes running in place forever.

So, after being disappointed twice I figured it was better to use my time to prevent others from suffering the same end. Here is link to zip containing the game directory and screenshots. http://mab.to/gKmuxwehv

Thanks for reading this.
0Send private message
0Send private message0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 9:51:33 AM
Hello,

Once again, thank you for your reports! We are working on the issue, it will be fixed in the next patch.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment