Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Game stuck at 100% loading screen.

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 3:41:45 PM
Game stuck at 100% loading screen.

Finally found some time to play a game this weekend, so thought to try Endless Dungeon as I don't own it, but I am a fan of the other Endless games.

Intro is OK, new game, select the heroes, ship crash animation and then sadly the game is stuck at 100% loading screen. No error codes or nothing. Audio keeps running but nothing happens.

Spent an hour (50% of gaming time) on trouble solving, reinstalling different screen resolutions and such and searching the forums, no luck.

I understand that its to late to fix this for me now, but thought to make this post so if others run into the same thing, maybe it will be fixed and I can try it on a future free weekend.

Hey, at least it got me to sign up on the forums here smiley: cool
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 5:23:49 PM
Well got it working, somewhat...

If I quit the game with Alt+F4 when stuck on the loading screen, I can continue the game once logged in again. Still feels a bit iffy though.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 9:27:19 AM
Hello CustodianV131 and welcome to the forum! smiley: smile

I'm glad that it finally worked for you. Still, I'd like to gather more data about this issue, could you please provide us the following file?

GAME DIRECTORY

• For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless
  • For MAC: ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless

Thank you!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 1:27:41 PM
This should do it:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/9314310/Dungeon-of-the-Endless.zip

Crash happened again after the first level. IE get in elevator, go to loading screen, hangs at 100%. I decided it that was enough. I'll wait with exploring the Dungeon for a while longer. Hope you can fix it.

Can't test anything for you, since the free weekend has passed and it would not have been logical to buy a constantly crashing game.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment