Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Huge problem. Complete wipe after system crash

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 1:17:57 AM
DESCRIPTION: My laptop regularly lags, freezes/crashes and forces me to hold the power button until it shuts off.

Today this happened during a game, and was forced to power off. Later when I return to the game I find all my heroes except starters and DLC heroes wiped. All thats left are question mark boxes that say I havent encountered them. I check my settings and they have been reset to default. My stats and album are also all wiped. The only thing still there are my steam achievements for the game.

SPECS: Win 7 Home Prem 64bit SP1, i5 460M, 4gb ram, ati mobility radeon hd 5470 (sony), 1366x768

VERSION: 1.0.59

GAME DIRECTORY: Dungeon of the Endless.zip

I'm at a loss and really upset. Does anyone know what happened, and if there's anything I can do? A recoverable file maybe?

EDIT: proper report formatting

EDIT 2: I searched my issue in the forums and i found maybe 2 or 3 people with the same issue caused by similar circumstances whether it be BSOD or power outage while in game. These posts did not get answers. Please help.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 9:53:26 AM
Hello Lunarian and welcome to the forum!

Thank you for your report, I'm forwarding it to the technical team.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 1:43:56 PM
Hi Lunarian,

I only managed to recover your unlocked heroes and the auto save that has been created before your crash.

Unfortunately, heroes picking/death stats, previous games scores and album unlocks are lost.

You can download a zip containing your profile here: UserProfile.zip

Unzip it and move the UserProfile.pfl file to your \Dungeon of the Endless\Users\120311114 folder (it should replace the existing one).

GFX47
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 10:44:57 PM
GFX47 wrote:
Hi Lunarian,

I only managed to recover your unlocked heroes and the auto save that has been created before your crash.

Unfortunately, heroes picking/death stats, previous games scores and album unlocks are lost.

You can download a zip containing your profile here: UserProfile.zip

Unzip it and move the UserProfile.pfl file to your \Dungeon of the Endless\Users\120311114 folder (it should replace the existing one).

GFX47

Thank you so much! No worries about the stats and album
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment