Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Floor 10 heroes getting stuck.

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 11:45:45 PM
Well, sorry but the hotfix didn't work well because i'm on 1.0.60 ( windows 7 ) and i've just lost my last run because my four heroes can't make through an open gate with the room targeted visible and powered.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 6:39:20 PM
Saylawl wrote:
Hello kyos,

Thank you for your report.

This fix should be implemented today if the feedback of our QA is good.

Tried fast. Issued solved for me smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 4:10:39 PM
Playing a multiplayer game right now, looks like it's all fixed! All the previously broken rooms can be navigated freely. Thanks!

macibi wrote:
Please tag this game as early-access if you still have these unacceptable game-breaking issues next time so as to avoid creating negative impressions of your company's professionalism or immediately fix the damn thing. Word travels fast through the internet, you know? I am really really pissed off with this since I was doing multiple achievements at one go IN SINGLE PLAYER. SINGLE PLAYER.

Every game has some form of bugs, just because it develops some from an update does not mean it should revert back to Early Access. Taking your anger out on the developers is not the way to get results.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 12:36:23 PM
Hello kyos,

Thank you for your report.

kyos wrote:
I hope this gets fixed soon.

This fix should be implemented today if the feedback of our QA is good.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 12:27:43 PM
Same isssue here. Stuck at level 9 with a cross-shaped room. My chars are unable to move properly and even some enemies get stuck in the dark rooms they pop-up.

I have one char in the cross-shaped room. He can go to any room above or right but no down. (Left is a wall so cannot test)

The other chars are unable to move throught the cross-shaped room. They can enter it from the bottom side but they can only move down afterwards (leaving the room from the same door)

I attach my documents/dungeon of the endless folder in case it helps to reproduce the issue.

Dungeon of the Endless.zip

I hope this gets fixed soon.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 8:11:24 AM
Please tag this game as early-access if you still have these unacceptable game-breaking issues next time so as to avoid creating negative impressions of your company's professionalism or immediately fix the damn thing. Word travels fast through the internet, you know? I am really really pissed off with this since I was doing multiple achievements at one go IN SINGLE PLAYER. SINGLE PLAYER.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 21, 2015, 8:40:06 AM
Thank you for reporting this and for providing us the files everyone, we are working on it again!
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 6:09:30 PM
Heyo, my friend and I have been playing Dungeon of the Endless in multiplayer together for the free weekend, and so far we've got to floor 10. We discovered a steele that doubled movement speed, then opened another door. Strangely, no heroes can enter the room this door leads to. The marker appears but they stay running in the spot. The hero I opened the door with (Joleri) was also completely stuck, unable to be moved. With the room powered we could also see that there were two of those red crystal enemies also trapped in the room without moving. We managed to kill them with turrets and save, but it seems every door that this hero opens causes him to get stuck, and then prevents others from entering. My friend playing as Gork opened a door, and we were able to enter it fine, though I'm not sure if this was purely by chance. I believe it may be related to the steele, as my hero was moving exponentially faster than the others due to its effects.

Specs: i5 3570k, 8GB RAM, Geforce GTX 770, Windows 7 SP1.

Version: 1.0.59

Screenshot/game directory: https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/95771285/Dungeon%20of%20the%20Endless%20bug.zip

It seems the effects have changed due to the game being restarted a bit. Jorelli is now stuck in his current room. He can go into the room below, but won't enter any other rooms from that point. Other heroes appear to be able to open doors fine, but none of them can enter the room beneath the crystal, which was opened in the screenshot.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 5:15:32 PM
Thanks a lot, 1.0.60 hotfix resolved the issue for me.
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 7:32:39 AM
For me, it happened at floor 10 as well. I assumed it was the pathfinding getting stuck in a cross-shapped narrow room with a major module slot right in the middle. The first hero walking into the room got utterly stuck, unable to even attack, but able to open doors from afar, while all other heroes could move into the room, but not over the crossing.

No safegame, since when that happened, there were a door-crusher and a fat bouncing guy behind that crossing somewhere which I couldn't reach, so the fight never ended, and I was overrun by the mobs, getting killed without a chance to save.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 5:52:33 AM
It happened to me in two, cross-shaped narrow rooms at floor 9 as well.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 20, 2015, 4:11:02 AM
I was on floor 9 when it happened (though it had gotten to the iced look) and had neither a movement buff nor the fast sword heroine. I found two bugged rooms in the floor which ended my run: one being the cross-shaped one where walking up causes pathfinding to bug and cause constant running on the spot, and the other similar to those described above. It was a long narrow room at the top of the map that when ordered to move into it heroes would stop in place, and from the game's behaviour it seems monsters could not leave it either. At the time it felt like a bounding issue but I've little to base that on upon reading others' experiences. Good luck tracking down the culprit! I'll wait for a patch before trying again.

Here's the dropbox link:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/bbbmhj7pfq9e4ue/Dungeon%20of%20the%20EndlessFiles.zip?dl=0
0Send private message
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 19, 2015, 2:13:12 AM
Same problem. Has happened to me a couple times where a room basically becomes "off limits". If I try to send a hero to the room, they just run in place in whatever room they are currently in. I had to abandon my game once because the floor exit was beyond the blocked the room. Very annoying
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 18, 2015, 6:11:55 PM
Hello DjBlades and welcome to the forum! smiley: smile

Thank you a lot for your report and for the description of the issue, I'm forwarding it to the technical team.

Cheers,
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment