Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Why is it so god damn hard to fix this damn game breaking bug

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 7:59:37 AM
Hey devs,

I really liked this game. I really did. I even gave this a recommended (that has obviously changed) on steam although the multiplayer's nothing much to shout about. But right now I am batshit angry because I was in the midst of unlocking multiple achievements at one time only to stumble upon that god-damn game breaking bug where your hero can't pass to the next room when he opens the door. You can't save. You can't dismiss the hero. You can only abandon and start again. Guys, didn't you claim that you have fixed it (correct me if I am wrong)? And even if my memory is wrong, this bug is unacceptable since this is already a full released game.

Come on guys, get your act together. This will be the last time me and my game club friends purchase anything from you all if this does not get solved.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 8:13:21 AM
Hello,

This is indeed an issue for a lot of our players. We may have a fix for this bug but our QA team is currently testing the new version. We want to avoid any side effects and testing this new version takes time.

I can assure you that this particular bug is our priority since friday, and our team is working hard to fix it.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 22, 2015, 8:20:56 AM
Put it on early-access if your game still has such unacceptable game-breaking bugs even in the most elementary of game modes (single player). You have certainly left a very very sour taste in my mouth. Otherwise make all the god damn pods and heroes available if you know of such bugs exist so people don't work towards it only to lose all of it because of the bug. I am not playing it until you devs fix it.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Apr 25, 2015, 11:55:09 AM
Thanks for fixing it. Let's hope that I do not make another post on this forum ever again because I only post things that I can't stand. And I can't stand a buggy full-released game.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment