Description: In multiplayer, intermittently when entering a new floor, the mouse wheel no longer zooms out to map, "H" and "J" for heal and reset no longer work, and the exit button in the exit room with crystal can't be clicked on. The only way to scroll the map was to left-click drag. This has happened twice. One time, we attempted to save and reload after encountering this bug, but when we loaded all of our characters were missing in the crystal room of the next floor and we had no resources. The second time we encountered this bug, we attempted to complete the level ANYWAYS only to find the exit button non-interactable after carrying the crystal to the exit.

This bug cost me a win in the exit room on floor 12 of escape pod on easy, something I've been trying to do since I started playing. Please let me know if there are any further steps you need me to take to pin down this bug. Thanks for all your hard work.

Your Specs: Win7, Intel Core2DUO E8500, Radeon HD 6670, 8GB RAM, fullscreen (tried switching to windowed after bug occurred with no results)

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/44909308/Dungeon%20of%20the%20Endless.rar

Version: 1.0.6.3