Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Key Mapping [Seriously Already]

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 3:26:19 AM
The hell is going on with these dev's. Now I dont mean to be rude, but after scowering the internet for hours trying to find a fix for the key mapping, it just turns out you guys have seriously avoided this topic since early sometime in 2014. Not one of the Steam Discussions or forum posts has a damn reply. What's so hard about fixing the key mappings? I deleted the entire power down line of code in the game because it didnt let me remap the MMB key. Nope. MMB Still powers the room down or on, key bound or not. C'mon, I just bought this game and the fact that the most simple of things cant be fixed nor addressed from the dev's is horrible? Refund Incoming.

Take me to dinner next time.

My ass is sore.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 10, 2015, 8:53:30 AM
Hello dotRiFF,

dotRiFF wrote:
it just turns out you guys have seriously avoided this topic since early sometime in 2014. Not one of the Steam Discussions or forum posts has a damn reply.

We apologise if you feel like we deliberately avoided the question: it was not our intention. Please remember that we are a small team and we have a lot of threads to reply to.

dotRiFF wrote:
What's so hard about fixing the key mappings?

Actually, the issue you are reporting isn't a bug. The key mapping option simply is limited. In fact, you can't rebind the MMB. At the moment, you can light up a room with CTRL + Left click. You have the possibility to modify "CTRL" for another key if you choose to bind it.

We admit that it could certainly be explained better, but with the system limitations that we have, it's the only answer we can provide.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment