Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unlocked characters removed in newest update

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jun 11, 2015, 11:15:37 PM
Hi there,

I thought a screenshot might be a bit much, seeing as this issue isn't some kind of freeze or visual glitch. I'm running a Mac with OS X 10.9.4, and version 1.0.71 of DotE.

When I played 2 days ago, I had all of the characters unlocked (except the anniversary character). After downloading the update today, I'm back to the beginning with only the defaults available. Unlocking them was a bit of a chore, and I'd like to have them back, if possible. Can you help me out?

Thanks.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 12, 2015, 10:34:15 AM
Hello pocketfood and welcome to the forum! smiley: smile

I apologise for the inconvenience. Unfortunately, I don't think that we will be able to unlock all the content. :/

Could you please provide us the Dungeon of the Endless folder in order to see what happened?

GAME DIRECTORY

• For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless
  • For MAC: ~Library/Application Support/Dungeon of the Endless

Thank you.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 13, 2015, 9:06:15 AM
I had the same problem, with Windows 8 64bit, running version 1.0.70 of DotE at the time.

I've since unlocked about half of the characters, including Esseb Tarosh, on version 1.0.71, so I'm not that bothered by it (it's been a good excuse to play a couple of game).

I've included my Dungeon of the Endless folder as well.

(Thought it'd be best to 'hijack' smiley: stickouttongue this thread, since it's the same issue)
Dungeon of the Endless.rar
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 18, 2015, 10:10:15 AM
Hello Aethyr_Knight,

Thanks a lot for the file, I've forwarded it to the technical team!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment