Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Easy Mode - Bugs

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jun 22, 2015, 5:56:33 PM
During my completion of the Escape Pod in the easy difficulty I noticed a few bugs.

1. Certain treasure chests would not open when discovered

2. On one floor, the heroes and enemies were able to cut through the dungeon rooms. They were even able to cut through areas that were completely blank.

3. In multiplayer, items in the inventory were not able to be seen by all players to trade.

4. Found a treasure chest that even after my friend opened it, it was still there for me to get a duplicate of the item
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jun 23, 2015, 10:37:51 AM
eagleschamps2 wrote:
During my completion of the Escape Pod in the easy difficulty I noticed a few bugs.

1. Certain treasure chests would not open when discovered

2. On one floor, the heroes and enemies were able to cut through the dungeon rooms. They were even able to cut through areas that were completely blank.

3. In multiplayer, items in the inventory were not able to be seen by all players to trade.

4. Found a treasure chest that even after my friend opened it, it was still there for me to get a duplicate of the item

Do you happen to have your save? Please upload it if that's the case! We might have to look at your game folder too; please refer to this thread, thank you!
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment