Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Resource generator not giving correct resource amount

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jul 27, 2015, 5:26:50 PM
DESCRIPTION - Describe your issue: it's simple and it helps us understanding what you want us to fix.

I was playing multiplayer when we realized:

we were at floor 8

we have built 6 food replicator IV (all lit rooms)

we are only getting +21 food per turn

it is as if the food replicator is still at level I. We kept going and went up another floor. Then we realized not only the food replicator behaves this way, all the replicators act as if they are level I. When we have actually upgraded all of them to level IV.

SPECS - Share your specs with us! Your OS, screen resolution, etc.

Windows 7 Home Basic SP1 32-bit running bootcamp on Mac

1280x800 playing on fullscreen mode

Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.40GHz 2.39GHz

4 GB RAM, 2.74 GB usable

VERSION - What is the game version? You can find this out in the game menu, at the left bottom of the screen. Saying "I'm playing on the latest version" does not unfortunately help ^^

version 1.0.71

GAME DIRECTORY

For PC: /Dungeon of the Endless

SCREENSHOTS - By default on Steam, you need to press F12 to take a screenshot. Once you exit the game, you will find the screenshot manager window, press on "Show on disk" and grab the pictures you find relevant or simply publish them through Steam and share the link on your forum post

Did not take any screenshots smiley: frown but will do so if BUG still persist when we continue the game.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jul 28, 2015, 8:59:40 AM
Hi,

Thank you for your report. Could you please attach your game directory? You've just copy pasted the path but didn't actually upload it on the forum. Thank you! Also, do you happen to have a save of the game (with the bug reproduced)? It would really help us identify the issue, so keep this in mind next time you would like to report something. smiley: smile
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment