Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Drill Pod: Cannot load mid-floor saves.

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Jul 31, 2015, 2:20:54 AM
Hello,

I cannot load a mid-floor save in the Drill Pod since I reached floor 13. The problem did not exist on floors prior to floor 13 and I have not had this problem in any other pods. When I try to reload a mid-floor save, I get a message saying it cannot be loaded with the option to load the auto-save from the beginning of the floor.

I am running game version 1.0.71.

System specs etc. attached.

Regards,

farrelld
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 17, 2015, 6:34:35 PM
Same issue. Every time I load a saved game on floor 13+ I get the message described by farrelld. In multiplayer, this issue is particularly frustrating because loading the auto-save kicks everyone but the host from the session.

A possible related issue (also Drill Pod) is that, in multiplayer, my friends and I see different setups of minor- and major modules slots in rooms. This issue also only occurs on floor 13 and beyond and is, obviously, not noticeable during single player.

Regards,

Voloo
0Send private message
9 years ago
Aug 25, 2015, 5:18:10 AM
Reporting the exact same issue. In multiplayer it's particularly painful - if you say 'Yes' to the reload at the beginning of the floor, it kicks all clients, and then the host becomes host of a single player game, so not only do you lose your multiplayer save, the host loses their single player save, too.

I have a very angry girlfriend right now.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment