Hello,

I played a multiplayer game with a friend today/night.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/z9upiwupw5jy4cu/AAC4lRq5NYZwmZN3CL0a_lvPa?dl=0

I don't have any other screenshot, but it would have included thousands of food and 4 lvl 15 heroes at the 6th floor. I will put any other document in the dropbox if anything comes to my mind. We don't have the save anymore as we exited the dungeon.

DESCRIPTION

-Sometimes, none of us could open a chest, we had to reload the game in order to open it.

-Other times, we both could open a chest and get different items.

-We had the case of multiple items which we saw differently when put in the shared inventory (probably coming from the chest we both looted). For me it was a worthless grey Sonic Gun and for him it was a mighty purple (an other item, I do not remember which one). The main problem being that we could buy/sell it at the price we saw. Meaning he sold it for 44 food and I bought it back at 30 food.

Being Cultists of the Eternal End wishing for the destruction of the Endless legacy, we abused it and collected a lot of food that way for the glory of the Queen and the Unspoken.

That exploit gave us an absurd score at the end compared to our previous games. (screenshot in the dropbox).

I don't know if it caused the bug, we got disconnected twice during the game due to steam server maintenance.

When we reloaded after that, the game made us start anew the floor with a new randomized map, most probably working as designed to prevent abuse.

We were using the escape pod on Too Easy difficulty.

-One other bug that happened during a previous game was being stuck on a floor. My friend was the host.

With Sara Numas I picked up the crystal and started to run immediately. It only showed on her in the middle of next room, meaning I run during a few meters without carrying anything. After reaching the elevator, I pressed the button. Then I saw myself in the elevator screen, going up with the elevator music and the previous floor noises of monsters hitting a crystal.

My friend, the host, was stuck on the floor, being unable to move his characters. He saw the monsters attacking an invisible crystal in the first room of the floor as if I had never picked it up. He saved the game, we reloaded and appeared at the next floor. It is not game breaking, it just requires to reload to stop being stuck.

YOUR SPECS

-Resolution : 1680x1050

-Optical fiber.

-I bought and downloaded it on steam.

VERSION

-"I'm playing on the latest version" (sorry)

-Version 1.0.71 with bookworm addon and deep-freeze addon enabled but we didn't use these ships.

Thank you.

I remain at your disposal should you have any question about these bugs while it is still fresh in my memory.

PS : Do I have to add a prefix to the topic or is it a tool for you to use, following a specific process?