Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Several bugs in DotE iOS (image-heavy)

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Oct 22, 2015, 9:48:48 AM
Hello everyone! Here is some bugs that happends to me when i've played DotE portable. I cannot take any files (ipad is closed platphorm), so i make screenshots when they happends.

1)Walking through black space

Sometimes your characters somehow finds a secret passage, so they can shortly run from one room to another. This bug is pretty constant. I doesn't mean, that it happends every floor, but if it exist on current floor, your character will always use it. Thankfully, monsters doesn't know how to use them. Also, they doesn't work in both ways.

Question 1: Try to find Kreyang on this picture.

Question 2 (harder): Try to find Skroig here.

(spoiler: you can see part of his red scarf and that geen selection circle near the door.)

Pretty much all my characters, when they run from upper left room to the right, skip that lower left room.

2)Graphical bugs

Sometimes game puts several things in one place, and cannot decide, which one to show you.

Is this a tree?...

Is this a flower?...

Do you see that thing on the right?

Aaaand it's gone

3)Map glitch

If you get a really long vertical floor, this could happend when you open the map

4)lvl 15 glitch

When you level you your character to the level 15, game didn't show you the items compartion anymore (on that character).

Game thinks, that i want that lvl 16, but the button doesn't exist.

5)Double keeper + damaged keepers

This one is complicated. So, i killed all small monsters after opening a door. Wave doesn't end - there are few keepers in dark rooms.

Map shows me their location:

but i didn't get that notifications (same moment, map closed):

when i investigate these rooms, i saw this (in both of them)

(+100 to epic)

Also, keepers always appears damaged. Possibly, when they evolve, game changes their max health, but didn't heal them. Not sure about possibility, that keepers can damage themselves.

6)Crash to desktop

Cannot say anything specific about that one. Happend ones on floor 17~18. Right before that it start working slow. After restart i just continue from save point.
0Send private message
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment