Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Pyro (Pat Bates) Max Level Flame Only Hits 1 Enemy

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Oct 18, 2015, 11:51:07 AM
Title pretty much says it all. At max flame level (flame 6, reached at level 15) the Pyro's flame stops hitting multiple enemies and starts hitting just one enemy each time he attacks. I've seen this both times I've leveled Pyro to 15 (once right after TF2 characters were released, and again today when playing with a friend). Didn't make a post back then because I figured someone would report it and it would be fixed by now. Apparently not, and karma has caused my friend and I to suffer a premature defeat due to this smiley: frown

I really hope this is an easy issue to fix and that it'll be implemented soon! I find I like playing the Pyro quite a lot.

Edit: Was playing on PC using the Steam version. Windows 7, Game version 1.0.71 (this should be the latest Steam version).
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 21, 2015, 2:18:29 PM
This one is on our radar, thanks for the report! As usual, no ETA regarding a possible fix, but now you know we know it's out there and we're looking for it. smiley: smile

EDIT: Actually I've been told it'll be fixed in the next update-with-no-announced-date! Hurray!
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 23, 2015, 12:11:45 PM
Thanks for letting me know what's going on. Happy to hear it's in the works.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment