Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Small visual OPEN bug

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Oct 26, 2015, 3:04:08 PM
A small visual bug regarding the OPEN icon in tactical view (not entirely sure what it is called when you zoom out), When in tactical view, if you hover over a door and then zoom in and out back into tactical view without moving the cursor it will remain on the OPEN command while in this view. This is likely due to the last fraction of a second where you are still zooming out the cursor lands on the door before fully transitioning into tactical view.

Due to this being a cursor bug I cannot screenshot it as the game doesn't seem to include the cursor in screenshots via steam or other methods.

I am running windows 7 64-bit and play on fullscreen at 1920x1080

Game version 1.0.71

The main game is installed here:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Dungeon of the Endless

Due to the lack of screenshots here is a rundown to replicate the bug:

1. Zoom out into tactical view

2. Hover the tip of the cursor over a closed door (Red line) as if about to click on the door in tactical view

3. Zoom in without moving cursor

4. Zoom out again without moving cursor

5. Move cursor around as the bug should be successfully replicated.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 26, 2015, 3:26:53 PM
I just replicated the issue. It doesn't seem to affect functionality whatsoever (from what I tried, anyway), but I'd like to get confirmation from you considering you reported the issue. Does this have any adverse effect on the game besides the cursor's graphical glitch?
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 28, 2015, 2:06:20 AM
Nothing besides the graphical glitch. I saw it as a bug and thought it may be something that would warrant a fix as i imagine it isn't supposed to happen. Sorry if it is a bit small to report >.<
0Send private message
9 years ago
Oct 29, 2015, 3:23:43 PM
Could be too small to fix, but it's never too small to report. smiley: biggrin
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment