Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Cryo Capsule Hero Problem (1.1.3)

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 29, 2015, 12:00:49 AM
Someone else already made a post regarding this issue on the Steam forums but I figured I'd mention it here also. Ever since the latest patch 1.1.3, I have been experiencing a bug with cryo capsules. If the looted cryo capsule gives me food, it works normally. However, the bug always appears when the looted cryo capsule is set to give me a hero. The audio noise for discovering a hero will play yet the hero will not appear on my screen and does not seem to be in game (clicking the blank space does nothing). Additionally, the major module slot will still appear on my screen but I am unable to build a major module on it and the game will say that there is no slot for it. I have done about four full runs since the latest patch and I have not gotten a hero out of a cryo capsule once, this bug will happen every time instead.

Steam Discussion thread with other people's reports and pictures: (http://steamcommunity.com/app/249050/discussions/0/451848854999490140/)
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 14, 2016, 4:06:11 PM
oooh this this this. I justed started playing DotE again after a break and this is ruining it. In addition to locking the major module I wasn't able to save either because the event was still in progress and ended up losing a run that was going smashingly well
0Send private message
9 years ago
Jan 14, 2016, 4:42:50 PM
Thanks for the report (and the bump, I missed it the first time around).
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment