Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Stuck on Title Screen

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Feb 11, 2016, 11:47:26 PM
Description - I loaded up the game for the first time, and the menu pulled up fine. I went into settings to adjust the graphics to max, I also set my ratio to 4k or close to that, because mu computer can handle it. Afterwards I exited out of the game to re-load it. The company logo pulls up, then the Cave art, then the game logo that reads "Dungeon of The Endless". It shows this along with playing the background music, yet no buttons are visible and the only thing I can do is press Esc and quit the game.

Specs - HD 1080p Monitor, GeForce FTX 980, 16GB Ram, Windows 7 Professional.

Version - I can't find the version number, but it is whatever version the game is on at February 2nd.

Game Directory - C:\Users\Pete Palazzolo\Documents\Dungeon of the Endless

Screenshot -
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 12, 2016, 11:45:38 AM
I know you can hide the HUD if you press F8... could it be simply that? smiley: smile

EDIT: otherwise, might want to try deleting the game's registry, the game doesn't quite support 4k.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 13, 2016, 7:24:34 PM
Frogsquadron wrote:
I know you can hide the HUD if you press F8... could it be simply that? smiley: smile

EDIT: otherwise, might want to try deleting the game's registry, the game doesn't quite support 4k.

I have tried pressing F8, and I have deleted and reinstalled the game 3 times. I cant really think of anything else.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 15, 2016, 8:41:22 AM
There is a possibility that your registry file won't be deleted upon reinstalling. In this case, delete Registry.xml from Documents/Dungeon of the Endless/users/[yoursteamid]/
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment