Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Unable to add Organic Matters on Steam

Copied to clipboard!
9 years ago
Dec 26, 2015, 7:24:55 PM
Hi,

I am unable to obrain the Organic Matters DLC on Steam. There is no option to install it, on the store page of the DLC it only says play. But if I start the game the new pod is not in the list, so I gather I don't have the dlc yet. I have restarted Steam and the whole computer a couple of times - nothing changed unfortunately.

Specs: Windows 7 64 bit

Game version: 1.1.3

I hope there is a solution, I really want to play the complete version of the game.

Regards,

Luminance
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 29, 2015, 5:00:30 PM
I had the same issue, but I managed to fix it through the following steps:

1. Uninstall the game

2. Go to DLC page on Steam.

3. Click "Play" button of Organic Matters DLC. (Note: Nothing seemed to happen here)

4. Re-install game, as it now listed Organic Matters as a DLC I own.
0Send private message
9 years ago
Dec 29, 2015, 9:32:50 PM
It worked!

Thank you so much smiley: approval

Cheers,

Luminance

The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

1. Uninstall the game

3. Click "Play" button of Organic Matters DLC. (Note: Nothing seemed to happen here)

0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 23, 2016, 2:17:35 AM
The-Cat-o-Nine-Tales wrote:

1. Uninstall the game

Just wanted to chime in on this in case it could save anyone some time or trouble as well...

I was able to gain access by just verifying the integrity of the local game cache. If you navigate to your Steam Library and right click on Dungeon of the Endless in your game list, you can select Properties at the bottom of the menu. Once the window pops up, click the Local Files tab at the top, and then you can choose Verify Integrity of Game Cache. I wasn't sure if Uninstalling or deleting the local game data would cause me to lose my unlocks, so I tried this first and it took care of it for me.

Thanks to both Luminance and The-Cat-o-Nine-Tails; I feel like this is a relatively uncommon issue, and I wasn't able to find info on it anywhere else until I stumbled upon this post.

Regards,

Zelieth
0Send private message
9 years ago
Feb 23, 2016, 10:38:01 AM
Zelieth wrote:
Just wanted to chime in on this in case it could save anyone some time or trouble as well...

I was able to gain access by just verifying the integrity of the local game cache. If you navigate to your Steam Library and right click on Dungeon of the Endless in your game list, you can select Properties at the bottom of the menu. Once the window pops up, click the Local Files tab at the top, and then you can choose Verify Integrity of Game Cache. I wasn't sure if Uninstalling or deleting the local game data would cause me to lose my unlocks, so I tried this first and it took care of it for me.

Thanks to both Luminance and The-Cat-o-Nine-Tails; I feel like this is a relatively uncommon issue, and I wasn't able to find info on it anywhere else until I stumbled upon this post.

Regards,

Zelieth

Indeed there's this, but I think I seem to recall another solution that worked for some players: you simply needed to log into the Steam store page from your browser, go to the Organic Matters page and click on "play"; it would then add the game to your list of downloadable content for DotE.

Anyway, I've marked the thread as "solved" so other players in this situation can spot the thread easily. smiley: wink
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment