Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

can't continue saves win10

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Apr 17, 2016, 11:54:01 AM
I've just bought dungeon of the endless. i'm having trouble saving.

I've tried deleleting my game folder and turning off steam sync. no joy, no option to continue after I quit the game and re start.

I've also started steam in administrator mode. after I do this I still cannot continue a save, however if I start new game it asks me if I want to start a new game and not continue (even though continue is stil greyed out)

my game diretory is here

https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=220EEA5D7525F3F1!28064&authkey=!ADRRyLlC9g0tTn4&ithint=file%2czip

I'm playing version 1.1.3

on windows 10. screen res is quad hd

please advise

thanks
0Send private message
8 years ago
Apr 19, 2016, 4:09:37 PM
Did you try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7? That's usually the first step we advise people to do when they use Windows 10.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Apr 21, 2016, 11:47:55 AM
Frogsquadron wrote:
Did you try running the game in compatibility mode for Windows 7? That's usually the first step we advise people to do when they use Windows 10.

I just tried that (browse to local files, set compatiblity mode to win7 on the main exe) and I tried it running it in administrator mode by running the exe in admin mode.

I still can't re start my save.

I guess at this point I should ask for a refund? which is a shame as the game seemed fun.
0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment