Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Deep Freeze DLC Missing. I Have Founders Edition.

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Oct 12, 2016, 7:41:00 AM

I've noticed that my account hasn't unlocked the Deep Freeze DLC despite me having a Founders Edition. 

The DLC hasn't unlocked on my Steam account and i don't have the Badge unlocked in G2G 

Is there anything i can do?

Edit: Devs fixed the problem for me. Thanks guys/gals!

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 23, 2016, 1:52:07 AM

Similar issue here; while playing the game, I have the content unlocked and have credit for the badge here as founder. However, the store page does not credit me as owning the content and will allow me to purchase it, and as such does not credit me as having it for the badge here through Steam Link. Is there some way to resolve this? Thanks!

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Oct 23, 2016, 8:37:11 AM
leracos wrote:

Similar issue here; while playing the game, I have the content unlocked and have credit for the badge here as founder. However, the store page does not credit me as owning the content and will allow me to purchase it, and as such does not credit me as having it for the badge here through Steam Link. Is there some way to resolve this? Thanks!

Yeah i wish one of the devs would help us out, i've seen numerous threads about this all over the forums.

Edit: Devs fixed the problem for me. Thanks guys/gals!

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Nov 1, 2016, 12:44:13 AM

Finally just bought it since it's on sale for Halloween sale for $.88 with all other DLCs. Organic is now free as well, so...

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment