Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

BUG - Random Hero Selection not longer possible

Copied to clipboard!
8 years ago
Jan 22, 2017, 9:43:49 AM

Hi all, 

newbie to this forum, sorry if this bug report should be a double post, have not found an answer yet. And: Thank you for this superawesome and highly addictive game!!!

DESCRIPTION - At first I've bought the Pixel Ed, than I upgraded to Crystal, everything was fine. Last Friday I bought all other DLCs as well and today I noticed that I can not longer select the random hero button. When I click on it, it won't be selected and shows only the last chosen hero description. I've restarted the computer, disabled all DLCs and tried out different resolutions but the issue remains. Update: I've also reinstalled the game, this does not solve the issue. Please help me, I really want to try out this lovely dog. Also let me know if you need further infos.

VERSION - 1.1.5

OUTPUT - output_log.txt

DIAGNOSTISTC - Temporary Files.zip

REGISTRY - Registry.xml

SYSTEM - MacBook Pro, mid 2015, Windows 10 Home 64-bit, bootcamped

SCREENSHOTS - screenshots.zip

Other bugs I've encountered so far (not reported)

- graphical bug with the red doors/floor/pause button at the beginning of a round

- one time I've switched items between heros with fully bagpack and one item was lost

Updated 8 years ago.
0Send private message
8 years ago
Jan 27, 2017, 3:35:44 PM

I've noticed that I don't have to select the random hero button in order to select random heroes, selecting no heroes at all leads to random heroes automatically. Somehow I did not get that, not sure if it has always been like that. So this probably can be closed.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment