Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

Xbox One Version 1.0.17 (latest) is broken

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
Mar 22, 2017, 2:24:55 PM

Hello, I have recently purchased the xbox one version of the game and in its current state it is unplayable: 

Once you hit the higher floors usually 6-12, there will often be a situation where all heroes gather at the exit w/ crystal and are unable to go to the next level, no elevator scene. Sometimes the green exit level indicator is there, sometimes it is not. One time the enemies all got killed by my turrents and no more came, had crystal, was at exit, would not let me proceed. game will not save and exit, you can only abandon game.

Also there is sometimes a duping bug that can give infinite sells at a merchant: I see this was a known issue and got patched on the PC version. If the versioning is the same would it solve these issued to push the 1.1.5 patch to the xbox version?

I paid full price for this game – and it is excellent, in this state however it may as well be a time limited demo which I would have not have purchased

Thank you for a great game, but please help, the worst run was a floor 12, stuck at the exit w crystal.

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
Apr 10, 2017, 12:59:43 PM

Whelp, so much for "games2gether" I wonder if this developer is even legit. 

Unacceptable, and microsoft is telling me to contact them directly?

Do they even exist?

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment