Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

refund ?

Copied to clipboard!
7 years ago
May 5, 2017, 8:33:22 AM

During startup of the game I crashed once or twice and hit laggy spots afterwards... I played the game like a demo and liked parts of it. I enjoyed the intro video and artwork and backstory which is what drew me into this as a first Steam purchase. When I took control of the characters I had unfortunately had difficulty actually controlling them as I thought they could be too...

Pros: it was nice to look at, the sound and video was good, the menus looked and worked well when I used them, the story was cool. 

Cons: it crashed in the short amount of time I used it, the functionality didn't work for me even though I tried and lost interest realizing the gameplay was as it is. I didn't use the product for even an hour or the bundled products because I've realized its just not for me. I really tried and wanted to like the game more and hopefully will see you develop more. The general clicking and movement methods of the players was not how I anticipated the game to play and was a bigger part of the game than seemed at first.  

Windows 7 Home Premium Service Pack 1

amd fx(tm)-6300 Six Core Processor 3.50Ghz

8.00GB RAM 

64-bit OS

Resolution: 1280x 1024 60Hz

Version: Unknown, I uninstalled a while ago, Steam may have that information as well as when. 

Game Directory: Unkown, It would have been wherever the original install would place it before uninstalling. 

Screenshots: game is uninstalled 

playtime: 33 minutes

Updated 7 years ago.
0Send private message
7 years ago
May 5, 2017, 8:40:43 PM

Please ask any questions you like regarding this, Im not the best at these types of things, but I can try answering to the best of my ability here. I tried to enjoy this, and the gameplay just wasnt what I had expected after looking over the Steam Community Hub before I bought this. 

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 25, 2017, 9:34:20 PM

Wow, a fortnight and 6 days and no response, what the fuck, I guess this companies dead? 

0Send private message
7 years ago
May 25, 2017, 9:49:18 PM

You need to get a refund through steam, dude. You can't just uninstall the game and expect the devs to personally refund you.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment