I've invested endless hours in this game on PC and couldn't be more thrilled when I saw it coming to Switch. I preordered the digital version (and physical too), preloaded and waited patiently for the game to be finally playable...

Started my first run and immediately noticed that one of the most useful / basic things is missing in the Switch version, or at least I can't figure out how to make it work.

How the hell do I power on/off the rooms while in tactical map!?!? Managing room power on big maps is a total pain if it can only be done while in game. Scrolling the screen all the way to the left to power down the room and then scrolling all the way to the right to power another one... It should be done from the tactical map! Same goes for moving the characters!?!? It is essential to be able to command the characters while in tactical map, especially when you have mobs swarming on you and you need to relocate your characters quickly! Both of this things exist/work on PC/Mac version from day one!

Why can't we use the left stick to select rooms while in tactical map? The rest of the controls would stay the same. ZR powers the selected room on/off, L/R selects characters and A commands the characters to move to selected room.

Hope this get's patched soon as the game is close to unplayable without this options. Highly dissaponited in one of my all time favorite games (and I've been gaming since C64 era).

P.S. Another thing, the "press in the left stick to focus on selected character" doesn't work in certain runs.