Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified

FIX THE GAME FOR PS5 FFS!!!

Copied to clipboard!
3 years ago
Mar 26, 2021, 7:23:56 PM

If you do not fix the game so it works on my ps5 i will take you to court it is illegal to do what you are doing! You are well aware of that the game is broken so fix it! If i where you I would hastily contact me via my email linked to this account and explain what you are going to do about this because I’ve had it with money grabber devs man I’m furious with you guys!

0Send private message
3 years ago
Mar 27, 2021, 7:25:44 PM

First things first, darling, stop screaming. This won't get you anywhere here.

Secondly, Amplitude Studios created original game for PC, but they aren't the ones responsible for PS4 port (note, NOT PS5 port). PLAYDIGIOUS made the port. 

Contact them and calmly explain your issue. At this point I'm expecting of them to be already aware of the issue, as you aren't the only player. If you find this situation unacceptable, feel free to request a refund.

Updated 3 years ago.
0Send private message
3 years ago
Mar 31, 2021, 8:15:29 AM

So I did some bit of searching and found out that Multiple games across several different developers have problems with the PS5 backward compatibility not working.

AKA the fault doesn't lie with Amplitude studios nor PLAYDIGIOUS.
Instead Sony is the most likely company responsible for this problem.

try asking at their forums, maybe they can help.

0Send private message
3 years ago
Mar 31, 2021, 8:48:35 AM

Sony never guaranteed full backwards compatibility. The real question is why did it end up in "compatible" list of the store.

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment