Logo Platform
logo amplifiers simplified
Dungeon of the Endless
Universe banner wording

Dungeon of the ENDLESS™ is a Rogue-Like Dungeon-Defense hybrid game, in which your team of heroes must protect the generator of their crashed ship while finding their way out!

Dungeon of the Endless: The Card Board Game

Copied to clipboard!
2 months ago
Mar 11, 2024, 2:00:52 PM

Haha, actually no, I was not involved in the Endless Dungeon card game. ^^

I'm right there with you on wanting some Endless-themed boardgames, but I'd probably not be the one to create them.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 14, 2024, 9:21:11 PM

Hello! I just came across this and loved everything that has been posted here!
The reason I came across this thread is because a few days ago I had an idea to create a board game inspired on Dungeon of the Endless. I kind of have the whole game structured in my head. I am in the process of prototyping my first draft (a very crude paper version of it), simply to test the mechanics.

Another thing I will say is that the game wont be an exact copy of DotE, it is simply inspired in it. It might look and feel VERY different to the video game. However, I have drawn the basic idea, I will use a lot of the game mechanics, the same characters, but it will be its own thing, with new monsters, different resources, mechanics and items. The whole idea behind doing this is to make it simpler for a tabletop game, with fewer pieces, so that it is easy to set up, and easy for people who don't know this game to get into (none of my friends know DotE). Once the game is balanced and functional, I intend on getting AI art to do a fresh visual take on the game, but with the same sort of art style. 

Once I have something tangible I'll come here again and present it to you guys.

0Send private message
2 months ago
Mar 15, 2024, 8:53:58 AM
Filipezede wrote:

Hello! I just came across this and loved everything that has been posted here!
The reason I came across this thread is because a few days ago I had an idea to create a board game inspired on Dungeon of the Endless. I kind of have the whole game structured in my head. I am in the process of prototyping my first draft (a very crude paper version of it), simply to test the mechanics.

Another thing I will say is that the game wont be an exact copy of DotE, it is simply inspired in it. It might look and feel VERY different to the video game. However, I have drawn the basic idea, I will use a lot of the game mechanics, the same characters, but it will be its own thing, with new monsters, different resources, mechanics and items. The whole idea behind doing this is to make it simpler for a tabletop game, with fewer pieces, so that it is easy to set up, and easy for people who don't know this game to get into (none of my friends know DotE). Once the game is balanced and functional, I intend on getting AI art to do a fresh visual take on the game, but with the same sort of art style. 

Once I have something tangible I'll come here again and present it to you guys.

We will be waiting to get more news! Sounds promising!!

0Send private message
?

Click here to login

Comment
0Send private message